Concorde Battery offers the BC-5000 Capacity Tester (P/N 4163) - a portable, lightweight unit designed to provide the operator with an economical, easy and accurate means for capacity testing 12/24v aircraft batteries.
• Fully automatic testing for 12v and 24v lead acid or Nickel Cadmium aircraft batteries
• Powered by the battery being tested — no AC power required
• Constant current load adjustable in one ampere increments from 10 to 50 ADC
• 50 mv resolution
• Weighs 10 pounds
• 12 inches long
• Nine inches wide
• 10 inches high
• LCD display
• Over temperature protection
• Audio alert when capacity test is complete.
For more information, visit www.concordebattery.com.