Graphic Products, a provider of workplace labeling and signage solutions, has released a new series of how-to videos showcasing the DuraLabel PRO, DuraLabel 9000 and DuraLabel Toro – three of the most popular and versatile labeling systems from Graphic Products. With HD camera work, voice over, music, and animated elements, the series takes visual communication learning to a whole new level while breaking down all the steps required for cleaning labeling systems and loading labeling supplies. Visit
www.youtube.com/user/DuraLabel to view the DuraLabel YouTube page.
• DuraLabel PRO 300 is a desktop thermal transfer sign and label printer designed to handle a wide variety of jobs. It uses label tape sizes from ½ inch to 4 inch widths printing in high quality 300 dpi. Applications include pipe marking, arc flash labels, NFPA and OSHA signs.
• DuraLabel 9000 prints on self-adhesive vinyl in widths up to 9 inches. This allows users to create highly visible signs and labels for the workplace.
• DuraLabel Toro combines a full-sized flip-down keyboard, tilting touch screen, OSHA-ANSI compliance software and a thermal-transfer printer into one durable, mobile standalone unit.
The Graphic Products resource library is growing nearly every day and now includes:
• DuraNews industrial e-newsletter
• Product catalogs
• Downloadable arc flash and pipe marking webinars
• Arc flash, OSHA Workplace Safety, Deadliest U.S. Jobs & Cities, 6S System infographics
• Six lean manufacturing guides
Graphic Products, Inc. has developed expertise in a wide range of industrial and safety topics, including:
• Globally Harmonized System (GHS) for chemical labeling
• Leak detection and repair
• Lead hazards in construction
• NFPA standards
• Importance of lockout/tag out
• Floor marking
• Stadium signs and labels
• Hazard symbols
• Wayfinding strategies and tactics
• Maximizing efficiency and productivity at warehouses and distribution centers
Graphic Products carries a full family of labeling systems for every application, free technical support, and a five-year warranty on labels made with premium vinyl. For more information, visit www.GraphicProducts.com.