Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, announces the enrollment of Turbomeca Arrius 2B2plus engines for Blackcomb Aviation’s Airbus EC135 T2e helicopter.
“Predictable maintenance budgets are difficult to maintain for any helicopter operation, and our programs are designed to provide just that, plus the added benefit of 24/7 technical advisor services,” states Ray Weiser, Helicopter Program Specialist for JSSI. “Blackcomb Aviation recognizes the value that JSSI Engine Programs deliver, and we look forward to working with them for many years to come.”
Mr. Jonathan Burke, President and COO for Blackcomb Aviation in British Columbia, Canada, commented, “The ability to accurately predict the maintenance costs for these engines, even when unexpected events occur, is important to us. As the only independent provider of these types of programs, JSSI also acts as Blackcomb’s advocate whenever maintenance is required. We value this additional level of service and appreciate the fact that JSSI began offering hourly cost maintenance programs 25 years ago, the same time our charter business began operations.”
Blackcomb Aviation chose the comprehensive Premium Engine Program from JSSI, to cover its helicopter engines’ scheduled and unscheduled events, as well as Life Limited Components.
Additional JSSI Premium Program features include:
• Hot Section / Mid-Life / MPI Inspection
• Overhaul / CZI
• Unscheduled Maintenance, including Catastrophic Engine Failure
• FOD Gap Coverage
• Unscheduled Repair and Replacement of Life Limited Components
• Future Recommended and Mandatory Service Bulletins
• Future Airworthiness Directives
• Rental Engine Costs
• Repair and Replacement of Engine Accessories and Line Replacement Units
• Technical Oversight during Shop Visits
• Troubleshooting Labor Allowance
• Engine Health Monitoring (if required)
• Spectrometric Oil Analysis (if required)
• 24/7 Worldwide Maintenance Support
• Program Transferable at the Time of Sale
• On Condition Shop Visits
• Scheduled Replacement of Life Limited Components
About Blackcomb Aviation LP
Vancouver, Canada-based, Blackcomb Aviation is the Pacific Northwest’s leading independent helicopter and jet charter company. It has been providing specialized aviation services to industry, business travelers, and private citizens since 1989. It operates its fleet of 28 helicopters and fixed wing aircraft out of bases in Vancouver/Richmond at Vancouver International Airport, Victoria, Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton, Bridge River Valley, Lillooet, Sechelt, and Arizona. Blackcomb Aviation is co-owned by John Morris, founder of Omega Air Corporation, and by the McLean family of the Vancouver-based McLean Group (www.mcleangroup.com) who own and operate Vancouver Film Studios.