Night Flight Concepts is offering a Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Orientation Kit to introduce the basics of NVG operations. This complimentary webinar series will help organizations accelerate learning of NVG solutions and development time for night vision (NVIS) program planning.
The NVG Orientation Kit, is a 5-part webinar mini-series from Night Flight Concepts that provides an introduction to the basics of what’s required for Night Vision Goggle operations. From regulations to routines, the series highlights what you need to know to ensure optimal NVG operational performance and safety. Content is delivered in short, easy to follow webinar segments which introduce different critical components of a Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) Program:
• NVIS Program Planning
• TAR & Regulations
For those that already have an existing NVG program, or those that are just thinking of rolling out such an initiative, these short sessions contain helpful tips and recommendations to ensure their NVIS program stays on track. Information covered includes:
• Integrating NVGs into your operation to enhance safety during night flight operations.
• Maintaining an ITAR compliant NVG program.
• Acquiring the correct NVG equipment to meet the applicable regulatory guidance.
• Training products and services to support all of your NVG training needs.
• Maintenance requirements for the continued airworthiness for NVGs and NVIS modified aircraft.
NVG Orientation Kit can be accessed via the Night Flight Concepts website or NVGsafety.com, the new online resource site for Night Vision Goggle (NVG) safety and education.
To learn more, visit www.nightflightconcepts.com/nvgkit