Taughannock Aviation Corp. offers oxygen and nitrogen booster pumps used to scavenge gas from low-pressure bottles and boost to higher specified pressures. This allows greater utilization of low-pressure bottles and lowers the number of cylinders kept in inventory, significantly decreasing the amount of wasted oxygen and nitrogen.
• User friendly
• Brings bottle pressure below 500 psi
• Automatic shut off at desired set pressure
• Integrated circuit design — no external fittings or plumbing to leak
• Polymeric seals for long life and high efficiency
• Integral sub-plate mounted air regulator and on/off toggle switch
• Nitrogen booster can be powered by the nitrogen supply bottle pressure or compressed air
For more information visit www.flytac.com.