PAMA, the Professional Aviation Maintenance Association, announces a call for nominations for its annual Board of Directors elections. As a not-for-profit organization by and for aviation maintenance professionals, PAMA relies on the knowledge and support of its members to lead the organization and represent their fellow professionals. Serving on the Board of Directors gives members the opportunity to directly impact the direction and operations of the only nonprofit association serving our profession.
The nomination period will be open through February 28, 2011 followed by a ballot sent to the membership in the spring. All Regular PAMA members have the opportunity to be considered for any of the open Board of Directors positions.
The following positions are open for nomination in this election cycle:
• Executive Board (2-year term)
• Vice Chairman
• Director (2 Positions Available)
• Council of Regional Directors (1 Year Term)
• Alaska Regional Director
• Central Regional Director
• Eastern/New England Regional Director
• Great Lakes Regional Director
• NW Mountain Regional Director
• Southern Regional Director
• Southwestern Regional Director
• Western Regional Director
If you are interested in being considered for the slate, please fill out or download the nomination form at www.pama.org/nominations-form
An individual running for a board seat must be nominated by another individual and cannot be self-nominated.
All forms are due by February 28, 2011 and the announcement of the new board will be in June 2011.