The Port-A-Cool Hurricane portable evaporative cooling unit from Port-A-Cool LLC can lower temperatures up to 30 degrees and provides 14,500 CFM — the largest airflow delivery of any 36-inch evaporative cooler offered. The unit utilizes high-efficiency cooling pads and water to naturally cool up to 3,500 square feet. The 2014 enhanced design features a digital control panel with easy touch buttons for operation and status displays, eye-catching blue blades and requires only 11.4 amps for pump and motor operation.
• Variable speed motor
• Low-water shut-off
• Digital, easy-touch control panel buttons for easy operation
• Digital display panel indicates low-water, temperature and timer
• 67-gallon water capacity
• Dual water fill with hose hookup or manual tank fill
• Requires no chemicals or refrigerants to produce cool air output
• Durable one-piece molded polyethylene housing that is rust free and leak proof
• Six-inch heavy-duty casters
• Available in black or special order color
• 74.25 inches wide, 35.25 inches deep and 76.5 inches high
• 270 pounds
For more information, visit www.port-a-cool.com.