The new Snap-on Industrial catalog has more than 800 pages and includes performance and specifications on all Snap-on Industrial tools and equipment. The catalog is available in bound (BNDCAT1200i) or three-hole (3CAT1200i) format for ease of use.
Other features of the new Snap-on Industrial catalog include:
• Information on more than 25,000 products
• Seven easy-to-access sections, color-coded by application: tool sets and custom kitting, tool management and safety, fleet repair, facilities maintenance, industry specific applications, heavy duty bolting and assembly
• Thousands of new SKUs and callouts to new and expanded products and programs
• Large color photos of thousands of tools and equipment with information on product code, sizes, descriptions, etc.
• Convenient charts and information on torque, explanation on torque principles and why torque is important
• Alphabetical tool index to pinpoint exact page number for specific tools and equipment
For more information, visit www.snapon.com/industrial.