Aircraft Assembly Technician
The Boeing Company has multiple job openings for experienced Aircraft Assembly Technicians for Mesa, Arizona, the home of the Apache Longbow Helicopter. Work ScheduleNeed to be open to potential extended hours and/or various work shifts. This position does requires steel toe safety shoes.
- Experience in assembly, disassembly, install, test and troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies on Apache Longbow Helicopters.
- Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning and blueprints, as well as other forms of both written and oral instructions.
- Mechanical, electrical/avionics, sheet metal or composites work on Apache Longbow Helicopters.
- Follow specific tool control, FOD (Foreign Object, Debris) control and safety guidelines and policies.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the worldThis position must meet Export Control
compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R.
120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent
resident, refugee, or asylee.Basic (Required) Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with aircraft assembly processes.
- Experience reading and interpreting assembly instructions or drawings.
Preferred (Desired) Qualifications
- Prefer specific Apache Longbow knowledge in systems such as Hydraulics, Flight Controls, Rigs, Fuel, Environmental Control Systems, Avionics, Wire Harness Installation and routing, Fairings, Brakes.
- A P License preferred.
- Recent Apache Longbow experience preferred.
United States; The Boeing Company