Aircraft Maintenance Engineer “E” – or AVS
We Keep Your Helicopter Flying Safely, Whatever The Mission! Heli-One is the leader in rotor wing maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) with decades of expertise supporting a wide range of helicopters. Our global support network includes base maintenance; line maintenance; component and engine repair and overhaul; and Engineering and Design within our 500,000 square feet of international facilities in Vancouver, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is seeking an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer #8220;E#8221; #8211; or AVS who will be responsible for maintaining airworthy standards for contracted support to 400 Squadron at Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Borden, Ontario. This job opportunity is close to Barrie, Ontario - A vibrant and attractive city with swimmable beaches and challenging ski opportunities on our doorstep. An abundance of parkland, which line beautiful Kempenfelt Bay and just 1-hour drive from Toronto. Responsibilities:
- Perform aircraft inspections, including airframe avionics, engines and components
- Ensure operating and maintenance procedures comply with industry and internal regulations and quality standards
- Interpret technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
- Test repaired aircraft systems for proper performance, cleaning and lubricating equipment and other routine maintenance work
- Troubleshoot issues and develop actions to rectify them
- Record problems and actions taken
- Maintain accurate statement of maintenance history of the aircraft
- International travel may be required.
- Shift Work may be required
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Employees must comply with and adhere to all company policies
- Valid Transport Canada AME #8220;E#8221; Type license with at least 12 months#8217; experience in the last 24 months worked in an environment that has required the conduct of the airworthiness function IAW TCCA Airworthiness Manual (AWM)
- EX-DND Level A qualified on CH146 with at least 6 months#8217; experience in the last 36 months worked in an environment that has required the conduct of the airworthiness function
- Bell 412/CH146 type helicopters preferred
Heli-One is committed to delivering the absolute best service for our customers, no matter what their needs are or where they are located. We actively work with our customers to find solutions that make sense for them and their fleet and in the most cost effective way. We work to constantly improve the ways we do business by actively developing new technologies and more efficient and cost-effective ways of repairing and overhauling your helicopter. Please apply ONLINE at www.heli-one.com to be considered for this position. Heli-One welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. If required we are able to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with a disability throughout the selection process. We fully comply with all local, national and regional regulations governing employment practices. Alternate formats are available upon request to EmploymentEquity@chcheli.com. Please submit your cover letter and resume that outlines your qualification for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 778-554-2690 if you have any questions about this opportunity. We thank all those who apply and only those who meet the requirements of the job will be contacted. We welcome you to visit our website for further available opportunities you may be interested in.