Ideal Candidate: Will have current experience with Bell Helicopter models 206 Jet Ranger B3, 206L4 Long Ranger, and Bell 407 or military equivalents. Current or previous documented General Aviation experience with Cessna, Piper, Mooney, Beechcraft, and others, including Annual /100 hour inspections, oil changes, repairs, engine changes, and modifications on company and private owned aircraft. Inspection Authorization and Avionics experience are very desirable.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform scheduled inspections, component changes, and unscheduled repairs.
- Avionic experience troubleshooting, repairing, and performing modifications.
- Occasional OT and travel may be required.
- Duties may include other tasks assigned to support the operation of the flight department.
- Valid Aircraft and Powerplant license.
- Minimum of three years#8217; experience working as a licensed A&P Mechanic.
- Must have a valid driver#8217;s license and reasonable driving record.
- Must possess the minimum tools of the trade.
- General Aviation experience is a plus.
- Basic computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Office applications is a plus.
- Must be able to perform essential duties, to include but not limited to extended standing or sitting, climbing, crawling, working atop helicopters, and frequent bending, stretching, and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Currently reside in or relocate to Elko, Nevada area.
- Attention to detail, good work ethic, punctuality, and professional demeanor.
- Must be a team player working well with others and alone with minimum supervision.
- Desire to grow and expand knowledge to continually improve job skills.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communications.
- Must pass pre-employment background check DOT drug and alcohol tests.
Submit a resume by email, click the apply button. Or by mail to:Attn: Mr. Mike Freese815 Murray WayElko, NV 89801No phone calls please.