Opening for seasonal, contract and/or full time A&P mechanic for company based in Laurel, MT. Mechanic will be supporting a UH-1H helicopter for firefighting operations in the U.S. and performing maintenance in the shop. Housing is provided at home base in Laurel. Travel away from base is required during fire season and lodging is provided.
- Valid A&P license
- Bell UH-1H Experience
- USFS/DOI Cardable
- Maintain Bell UH-1H according to FAR's & manufacturer requirements
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness inspections
- Clean and maintain aircraft in flight ready condition at base & in the field
- Have or be willing to obtain a valid CDL (with Tank & HazMat endorsements)
- Travel away from base is required during fire season
- Clean and maintain shop and other equipment
Good candidate will be detail oriented and energetic and must maintain a professional attitude and be courteous and respectful to all customers. Offering flexible hours and/or seasonal schedule, housing, and competitive pay. Excellent work environment with great facility. Pre-employment and random drug screening is required.