Our client, Aberdeen Flying Service, is a well-established Charter Company and FBO in South Dakota seeking highly motivated individuals with a great work ethic. There is huge potential for growth within the company and the opportunity to maintain a wide variety of aircraft, from cabin-class twins and TBMs to turboprops. If you are looking for a maintenance job that has great pay, a family atmosphere and over 72 years#8217; experience in the aviation industry please apply. Preferred experience on: Cessna 441 (Cessna Conquest II), Cessna 414 (Cessna Chancellor), Cessna 404 (Cessna Titan), Cessna 402 (Cessna Titan), Cessna 210, Cessna 172, Cessna 172RG, Cessna 152 Responsibilities include:
- Support the Part 135 operations and run a part 145 repair station.
- Have mechanical knowledge with general aviation industry experience, strong mechanical ability and skills.
- Will be responsible for performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, as well as, various inspections on company-owned and managed aircraft.
- Must be able to solve mechanical problems quickly and must have the physical ability to move about when working on airplanes.
- Must possess an aptitude for working with complex equipment and understanding technology. A&P Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Line maintenance in a 135 environment. Avionics experience, or interest, helpful. Strong troubleshooting skills required.
Education & Experience - WE will TRAIN #8211; internships available, entry-level too!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1 to 5 years#8217; related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Airframe/power plant schools preferred
- FAR 135 operations preferred
- Electrical troubleshooting and engine rigging experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Must be a motivated professional and self-starter with a team player attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and weekend/on-call rotation
- Efficient in the use of electronic or paper-based manuals and able to navigate through vendor data to find necessary information when needed
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to apply creativity and problem-solving skills in troubleshooting work.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- FAA A&P License in good standing
- Inspection Authorization (IA) Preferred
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency. Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic