Tue, 08/28/2018 - 22:03
Lake Superior Helicopters is currently seeking a second full time A&P Mechanic. Benefits:Paid VacationDental InsuranceLife InsuranceResponsibilities:
- Maintain airworthiness of company fleet including but not limited to inspecting, dismantling, overhauling, repairing, assembling of all aircraft parts and components.
- Perform routine releases returning aircraft to service.
- Properly complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with company, manufacturer and FAA requirements.
- Maintain work area, tools and vehicles in clean and safe working conditions.
- Conduct quality assurance with other A&P#8217;s on staff.
- Embracing our Safety culture and Safety Management System
Lake Superior Helicopters LLC
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate
- 3-5 yrs. exp as an A&P
- Robinson Factory Maintenance Course
- Experience with Bell and Robinson products preferred
- Positive attitude towards SMS, productivity, and quality maintenance