Job Description: Leading Edge is accepting applications for A&P Mechanics to join our active part 145 repair station maintenance team. Leading Edge is a part 145 repair station specializing in line maintenance both for fixed wing and helicopter aircraft. We seek candidates with a positive team approach to their work who enjoy the opportunity to be part of a growing company. Leading Edge Aviation#8216;s corporate headquarters are based in beautiful Bend, Oregon, on the dry side of the Cascade Mountains with over 300 days of sunshine each year. We operate a part 141 flight school, part 135 charter operation, complete Robinson overhaul facility, Avionics installation and service, helicopter sales and general aviation maintenance. We are a growing company focused on providing quality service and installations for our customers.Job Duties:
- Possess knowledge of the operational and technical problems involved in the aircraft maintenance and inspection process.
- Troubleshoot, service and repair aircraft, airframes and systems to ensure air-worthiness.
- Inspects hydraulic systems, structural repairs, modifications, removal, replacement and reinstallation actions; part fabrication; layouts, templates, etc., inspect for structural integrity, quality and completeness of work.
- Performs miscellaneous duties to include aircraft open-up cleaning, lubing of aircraft systems and components.
- Understand and follow OEM installation manuals and procedures.Complete required paperwork following maintenance and installation functions.
- Assist with annual inspections and other aircraft maintenance tasks.
- Candidate must have a valid Airframe and Powerplant license..
- Applicants must be able to pass random drug tests.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic required.
- Robinson Helicopter overhaul experience a plus.