KIAL Helicopters, Saudi Arabia is looking to hire a FAA Licensed A&P Mechanic This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of KIAL Helicopters and equipment in Saudi Arabia.Responsibilities include:
- Perform scheduled inspections, routine servicing and preventive maintenance on aircraft as well as perform unscheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs
- Must have the ability to read and understand technical data such as maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, SBs and Ads.
- Assure work areas are kept clean and organized and complete required paperwork.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Maintain air craft log books
- Order spares as per periodic and wear / tear management for repairs necessary
- Other duties as described in the Repair base Manual
- Must be able to be flexible and work all shifts on an as needed basis.
Skills and Abilities:
- Possess extreme attention to detail and can works with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify problems or potential problems and develop and implements solution
- Self-starter does not wait for others to provide work, finds ways to keep busy or help others.
- Innovative/creative, finds faster ways to do things to save time to the organization and the client.
- Flexible/adaptable to fast changing pace and instructions according to operational priorities.
KIAL Helicopters offers a variety of benefits: Paid vacation, Per diem, medical, Uniforms ,Training & Air travel Job Requirements:
- Airframe and Power Plant license, FAA a must
- 20 years aviation experience preferred
- Experience on Bell Helicopters
- Min 5 years on Bell 412 experience
- Bell 412 field maintenance certification
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Relocation: noneTravel: noneWork schedule: Options Negotiable Job site: - Al khafji , Saudi Arabia.Salary Range: Negotiable