AP Mechanic - H53 - Medford, OR
Position: A&P Mechanic H53 - Medford, OR
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
This position will support the H53E refurbishment project at Erickson Incorporated. The incumbent will serve as a mechanic on the H53E platform. The H53E mechanic will perform maintenance, overhauls and repairs on H53E helicopter systems and subsystems.
- Perform maintenance and servicing on H53E aircraft.
- Performs flight line maintenance to include inspect, troubleshoot, test, repair, and installation on a variety of aircraft systems and subsystems.
- Perform disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, fabrication, manufacturing, maintenance, and assembly of aircraft and aircraft parts, components and wiring.
- Read, interpret, and comply with Military Standards, Repair Station Quality Manual, Production Certificate
- Quality Manual, Standard Operation Procedures, Ground Operation Procedures, Federal Aviation Regulations, Technical Manuals, Drawings, and Specifications.
- Work in a team environment and follow EAC Guiding Principles.
- Perform housekeeping and other organizational requirements as required.
- Perform administrative duties e.g. Time entry, DAX, Training classes, create, revise and use department documents, etc.) as required by EAC company and department requirements.
- Order, receive and return parts in accordance with company policies
- Travel as required to meet company and customer requirements.
- Perform Lean, Standard Work and Continuous Process Improvements.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call @ 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.