Avionics Tech, Mesa, AZ (Heli)
Fri, 01/12/2018 - 10:13
Type of aircraft: Bell 206Longevity: 5+ monthsType of work environment: Maint and repairSummary
- The avionics technician performs maintenance on aircraft avionics components and electrical systems components, such as airborne navigation/communication systems, weather radar, autopilot, compass systems and accessories in accordance with MFG specifications and FAA guidelines.
- Build & install wire harnesses.
- Assist / Installation & trouble shooting of glass cockpit
- Assist / Installation & trouble shooting of various avionics, navigation, & communication system.
- Assist / Installation & troubleshooting of autopilot system.
Tools required: NOYears#8217; experience: 2+ yearsLicense requirements: N/ASpecific aircraft experience required: HelicopterOther