Avionics Technician –Mesa, AZ
Avionics Technician Needed in Mesa, AZ
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Job Description & Requirements:
The avionics technician performs maintenance on aircraft avionics components and electrical systems components, such as airborne navigation/communication systems, weather radar, autopilot, compass systems and accessories in accordance with MFG specifications and FAA guidelines.
- Build & install wire harnesses.
- Assist / Installation & trouble shooting of glass cockpit
- Assist / Installation & trouble shooting of various avionics, navigation, & communication system.
- Assist / Installation & troubleshooting of autopilot system.
- Inspects tests, adjusts, and repairs avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, pulse, navigation, auto pilot, and compass systems, installed in aircraft, using hand tools and test equipment.
- Inspects components of avionics equipment for defects, such as loose connections and frayed wire, and for accuracy of assembly and installation.
- Tests avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness, using test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, digital meters and counters, and circuit analyzers.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces defective components based on analysis of test results, following blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents, using hand tools.
- Provide direction and assist with training of core aircraft systems: avionics, navigation, autopilot and communications, systems.
- Current NCATT AET Certificate and/or Airframe & Powerplant License, preferred
- 2 + years of experience, on Rotor / Fixed Wing Aircraft, Bell, Airbus preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Proven ability to navigate, interpret, and apply tech data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to make critical decisions and problem solve
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call @ 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.