Our client is currently seeking Avionics Technicians to support their the LSFMA L2G contract and the Dept of State FMS program 1. L2G which is an Air Force conversion from the UH-60 L model to the G Model and 2. Dept of State FMS- phase maintenance and reset on UH-60s (and AH-1s) for the Columbian, Afghanistan, and Jordanian governments.Initially these are indefinite contracts with (realistic) potential to convert to direct predicated on the contractors performance and as business dictates.Qualification:
- 4+ years experience - Any aircraft experience (rotary or fixed wing) will be considered as long as they can perform avionics installations and/or troubleshooting
- MUST be able to read wiring diagrams
- Crimp and Pin experience
- Routing and Terminating wires
- Air Conditioned Facility
- 40hrs/week (OT as needed, may work up to 60 hrs/week)
- MUST be willing to work 1st & 2nd shift. We can't promise one or the other
- $500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Long term contract with REALISTIC potential to convert to permanent
- Tools supplied (contractors do not need to bring their own tools)
- Competitive Benefits and 401K plan once you go direct with the company
If you, or someone you know, is interested please send an updated resume and best contact number for yourself to the e-mail address listed below. Contact InfoLeanza Cousins 2568902707 About Aerotek: Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.