The Avionics Technician is responsible for performing the installations, inspections, and testing of avionics systems in corporate aircraft. Additional responsibilities include:
- Inspecting, testing, performing basic troubleshooting, repairing, removal and replacement of aircraft instrument and avionics components and systems.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, test, removes and replaces complex avionics and instrument wiring and systems installed in various airframes using hand tools, test equipment, technical documents, and technical reference materials.
- Inspects components and aircraft systems as a QI.
- Working primarily on Gulfstream, Falcons, Global, Sikorsky and Agusta Helicopters.
- At least 3-4 years performing avionics troubleshooting work or installations of avionics systems
- Experience working to diagrams and schematics
- Own basic avionic tools
- Experience with communication systems, GPS, and instrumentation panels
- 6 Month Contract to Hire with opportunity to go direct
- Candidates eligible for Aerotek benefits during contract stage and receive company benefits upon going direct
- Great potential for pay raises and room for growth
About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.