Avionics Technician (AP)
Aerotek is hiring Aircraft Avionics Technicians for long term contract to hire opportunities in Philadelphia, PA.
- CONTRACT TO HIRE OPPORTUNITIES
- Hourly Rate: 28.00-33.00/hr BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- Medical Benefits Package
- Vacation, Sick and Paid Holiday time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform inspections, repairs, service and modifications to the helicopters electrical system.
- Service, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all avionics systems that perform functions of communications, navigation, collision avoidance, target acquisition, and automatic aircraft flight control systems.
- Service, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and adjust AC and DC power generation,conversion and distribution systems and aircraft batteries.
- Work in the SAP computer system regarding sign offs and logging time on jobs.
- Work overtime
- Minimum of Three years of aircraft maintenance, Helicopter experience is desired.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical principals as applied to aviation and must be able to use / interpret diagrams, blue prints and technical publications.
Competencies & Attributes
- Teamwork, communications, problem solving, decision making, works well under pressure, able to multitask, detail orientated, adaptable.
- FAA A&P Certificate
About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.