Avionics Technician - Flight Line - Decatur, Texas (10450)
Avionics Technician LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician with experience performing flight line maintenance and aircraft modifications on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Decatur, Texas. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Avionics Technicians will install, fabricate, assemble, modifiy, test, operate and troubleshoot aircraft avionics and electrical systems. Fabricate avionics, electrical and medical systems to engineering schematic specifications. Operationally tests avionics, electrical, and medical systems per manufacturer#8217;s instructions.
- Troubleshoots electrical schematics when appropriate.
- Assist on design activities with planning installation/repair modifications.
- Assists with planning and documenting in-flight testing, certification, and troubleshooting procedures. Assists in FAA repair station documentation #8211; action procedures (work order, FAA Form 337#8217;s, aircraft weight and balance, equipment list changes, log book entries, parts recording, documentation changes).
- Orders parts and supplies for department, maintains necessary stock levels, evaluates parts for repair/restock.
- Maintains the upkeep of the work area, equipment and materials.
- 5+ years flight line experience required.
- Bell and Airbus product experience highly desired.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Why Choose LAUNCH? A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. If you#8217;re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.