Avionics Technician - Mesa, AZ
Position:Avionic Technician #8211; Mesa, AZJob Description:Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this positionPerforms maintenance on aircraft avionics components and electrical systems components, such as airborne navigation/communication systems, weather radar, autopilot, compass systems and accessories in accordance with MFG specifications and FAA guidelines• Build & install wire harnesses• Assist / Installation & trouble shooting of glass cockpit• Assist / Installation & trouble shooting of various avionics, navigation, & communication system• Assist / Installation & troubleshooting of autopilot system• Inspects, tests, adjusts, and repairs avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, pulse, navigation, auto pilot, and compass systems, installed in aircraft, using hand tools and test equipment• Inspects components of avionics equipment for defects, such as loose connections and frayed wire, and for accuracy of assembly and installation• Tests avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness, using test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, digital meters and counters, and circuit analyzers• Adjusts, repairs, or replaces defective components based on analysis of test results, following blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents, using hand tools• Provide direction and assist with training of core aircraft systems: avionics, navigation, autopilot and communications, systemsJob Requirements: • Current NCATT AET Certificate and/or Airframe & Powerplant License, preferred• 2 + years of experience, on Rotor / Fixed Wing Aircraft, Bell, Airbus preferred• Ability to read blueprints and schematics• Proven ability to navigate, interpret, and apply tech data• Strong oral and written communication skills• Ability to make critical decisions and problem solve
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.