Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
Seeking a qualified FAA Rotorcraft CFI for a Part 61 flight school that also conducts Part 91 helicopter tours in the Boston Class B and surrounding areas. CFIs will have the opportunity for advancement into tours, and photography/videography. We operate seven days a week, year round. Employees work a five day on, two day off work week. They are responsible for maintaining student records, basic office/customer service tasks, and helping with the day to day operations.
- Applicant must be professional, self motivated, confident, reliable, on time, and prepared to instruct to the full extent of their CFI privileges in the air and the class room.
- Must have a minimum of 300 rotorcraft hours, and SFAR 73 CFI Endorsements for the R-22 and R-44.
- Must hold and maintain a Class 2 Medical Certificate.
- Preference given to applicants that have completed the Robinson Factory Course, but not required.
- Must be Willing to relocate to the Boston or surrounding areas.
*Please provide a resume that includes a cover letter and references