FAA Certified Flight Instructor
Total Flight Solutions has an open position to be filled immediately for an FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) available for full time employment to join our team of instructors who are on their way to the airlines. You will receive competitive hourly pay as you build valuable flight time. We operate out of Moore County Airport (SOP) and Triangle North Executive airport (LHZ).
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (Fixed-Wing or Helicopter)
- Must have a clean safety record.
- Highly motivated and available to work 40 hours a week.
- Expect 30 hours a week flight/ground instruction
- Must hold a current medical or basic medical certificate
- Understanding of Part 141 operations is desireable
- Organizational clothing and business cards issued upon successful employment interview.