Flight Operations 3 –Moss Point, MS
Job Description & Requirements:
The Flight line tech is responsible for all operations that support air vehicle ground testing, engine runs and flight operations.
- The selected candidate will work as part of teams in multidisciplinary roles that may include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-flight and post-flight
- Servicing engine oil, transmission oil, hydraulic fluid
- Making track and balance adjustments
- Performs maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various aircraft systems in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions
- Ground handling/towing air vehicle
- Rotor blade installation/removal
- Power-up, power-down, subsystem checks
- Troubleshoots, repairs and services aircraft and engine systems
- Engine run and flight operations support
- High school diploma or GED plus 4 years aircraft electrical installation experience. Other required skills/experience:
- Experience servicing, rework, repair, replacement of aircraft systems
- Experience in flight line environment.
- Experience using common hand held and electrical testing
- Audio Hearing and PFT Exams required.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call @ 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.