Maintenance Ops Coordinator
SUMMARY Provide a single point of contact for Airlift operations to include but not limited to flight and maintenance issues, concerns and coordination to support our aviation functions worldwide as well as provide the critical conduit of information to respective departments and company leadership. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination with the flight and maintenance crew to determine aircraft status and be responsible for making arrangements to return the aircraft to service utilizing the M.E.L., outsourced maintenance, or by dispatching Airlift personnel.
- Coordinate travel requirements in support of AOG recovery personnel.
- Assist in requisition of long lead time items via the computerized maintenance software.
- Post upcoming tasks to work orders when appropriate.
- Support the on-site OCONUS maintenance lead with scheduling issues.
- Coordinate CONUS maintenance events with flight operations personnel and ensure that maintenance is performed within the hourly, calendar dates, etc. with minimal interference to scheduled missions.
- Assist with the pre-positioning of parts for scheduled maintenance.
- Follow up and monitor delivery of parts/materials for both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Communicate with Maintenance Coordinator RW/FW and/or site leads for current aircraft status.
- Assist with Tech Log and data entry as needed.
- Provide a daily report of delays and cancellations due to maintenance.
- Advise Quality Assurance of any MRR/SDR/MISR events, NTSB reportable events.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Assist in maintenance planning if required
- Assist in coordinating day-to-day flight and maintenance operations in accordance with applicable GMM and GOM procedures as well as Federal regulations and company policies..
- Actively follow CONUS and reposition flights from departure through arrival when required.
- Effectively use communication skills and tools to convey timely and accurate required information to Flight/Maintenance operations personnel and management to produce safe, efficient and timely operations.
- Work effectively with internal and external customers, as well as peers and management, to provide safe and efficient Airlift support services.
- When required, help facilitate crew logistical arrangements by directing and or communicating to the appropriate resource.
- Identify ways to integrate process improvement and efficiencies for various job functions.
- Adhere to the Safeguarding of all ITAR and classified materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must have current FAA issued Airmen certificate with a minimum Airframe & Powerplant ratings. P
- BA/BS degree in aviation or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.