Maritime Helicopters is currently accepting resumes for full time Bell 206L, 407, 412, BO-105 and AW119 Hangar/Field mechanics.Positions are primarily assigned to work at our Alaska bases, Fairbanks or Homer, Mon -Fri. Traveling field assignments are required (Note-field pay applies). You must have or be willing to obtain a CDL (Class B with Tank & HazMat endorsements). Duties include daily, unscheduled, scheduled and annual inspections. Other projects as assigned. BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment. Supplemental insurance AFLAC
- 401K Travel Benefits
- First 90 days in state, full housing with cooking facilities provided.
- Access to company vehicles
- Competitive wages
- Field Pay Incentives
- Annual increases
- Paid Time Off for Holidays
The following verifiable qualifications are preferred but not mandatory:
- 3 years of helicopter experience in the last 5 years.
- A minimum of 1 year of maintaining a Bell 206L, AW119, 407, 412 or BO-105 series aircraft in the last 5 years.
Mechanics with the following verifiable experience will be given preference:
- 206L/407/412/BO-105 component overhaul experience.
- FAA Part 135 and Part 145 Repair Station experience.
Please address all the above requirements on your resume, as well as any professional references. Further information regarding our company can be found at-www.maritimehelicopters.com