Quality Assurance Inspector - Fort Worth, Texas (9973)
Aircraft Inspector LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a QA Inspector with experience inspecting Bell 412 aircraft for an opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas. Job Duties and Responsibilities: The Aircraft Inspector completes evaluations of aircraft, engines and components to determine their condition against established standards and performs inspections of work completed by Aircraft Maintenance Technicians (AMT) to verify compliance with approved data. He/She performs work within budgeted time and within FAA, and customers#8217; standards of quality. The Aircraft Inspector is responsible for the effectiveness of customer's inspection function, ensuring compliance with FAA Regulations and Customer requirements, and meeting customer quality expectations.
- 145 repair station experience
- Helicopter experience (prefer Bell and specifically 412)
- Familiar with helicopter modifications within FAA regulations
- Experience with repair station paperwork, conformities, FAI#8217;s, logbook entries and parts conformities
- Must possess ability to work in a team environment to assist or lead in solutions
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- US citizenship or permanent resident alien status is required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Why Choose LAUNCH? A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. If you#8217;re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.