Systems Engineering Support, Journeyman
HX5 is an award-winning provider of technical services to clients such as NASA and the DoD. Founded in 2004, HX5 is a fast-growing, small business with over 500 employees located around the U.S. HX5 is currently seeking a Systems Engineer to fill a position at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio for our EPASS Combat Rescue Helicopter contract. The ideal person will have experience developing and implementing System Training Plans to include, but is not limited to Aircrew Training Devices (ATDs), Maintenance Training Devices (MTDs), Courseware/Interactive Multimedia Instruction, and Type 1 Training. Additionally, this person will assist in analyzing support cost requirements, and develop and implement the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP). Other duties may include evaluating contractor proposed Acceptance Test Procedures that shall be used to verify and validate the CRH Specifications; attend Integrated Test Team and Initial Test Design meetings to ensure the Training System is addressed as part of the whole CRH System; and assist with providing technical management for the CRH Transition Support Plan.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor#8217;s Degree in a professional engineering discipline with a minimum of six years#8217; experience in a relevant field required
- Must have a minimum of two years#8217; experience in Department of Defense programs/projects in avionics, software, or test
- *Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance for the position
- **Must be a US Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation
- ***Must be willing to travel; this may include airline travel
HX5 offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
HX5 is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.