Helicopter Flight Services is accepting resumes for an experienced Full Time FAA certificated A&P Technician in our Linden, NJ facility.
We require a mechanic with excellent technical skills, good work ethic; and the ability to perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and Manufacturer#8217;s instructions.
In addition to maintaining our own fleet, we are an authorized Part 145 Repair Station and Standard Aero Service Center for the Roll Royce M250 and RR300 engines. BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance with employee contribution after 2 full months of employment.
- 401k Retirement Plan after 1 year employment.
- 40 Hours paid vacation after 1 year of full time employment up to 4 weeks paid vacation after 9 years.
- Up to 40 Hours paid sick during 1st year of full time employment.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate.
- Minimum 3 Years helicopter maintenance experience.
- Experience with Bell 407 or 427.
- Experience with Airbus AS350 B2/B3 or EC130 and EC155.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Able to work any shift.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Application Instructions:To be considered for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.