Machida announces two additions to its videoscope product line. The Machida 2mm Videoscope (VSC-2-86) has the same superior optical quality as the 3mm Videoscope, but in a smaller outer diameter for even more remote inspections.
The Machida 3mm Working Channel Videoscope (VSC-3-140-NPC) has all the standard features of the VSC-3-140-N, but also permits the passage of tools to the distal tip for performing inspections and physical tasks at the examination site.
Just like Machida’s standard 3mm Videoscope (VSC-3-140-N), the VSC-2-86 and VSC-3-140-NPC work with either the 15” Video Processor (7-5050) or the Portable 10” Video Processor (7-6060).
Product features include:
• Programmable Settings
• Full Screen Presentation
• Gain Control
• Dynamic HD Image Enhancement
• One-Touch, Portable SD Card Archiving
• Archived Image Review/Playback
• Image Freeze with Picture-in-Picture
• White Balance Control
• Screen Brightness Control
• Light Intensity Control
• Image Orientation Control
• Mini HD Technology
• Computer Compatible
• Control Body with 4 Handy Function Buttons
• “Pure White” LED Technology
• Auto Focus
• Auto Light
For more information visit www.MachidaScope.com.