DCR Manager Position Opens at Airbus Helicopters, Grand Prairie, TX
Airbus Helicopters, in Grand Prairie, TX, is seeking a manager for its Dynamic Component Repair Shop (DCR). In this challenging but rewarding role, the position will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the DCR shop to ensure safe maintenance operations and compliance with all company, FAA and governmental safety rules and regulations, including the aircraft airworthiness.
The manager will be accountable for DCR P&L, in charge to launch recovery action, business development action and commercial policy set-up in order to match with P&L expectations, and will also improve and maintain an optimized customer interface.
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- 8+ years of supervisory/upper-management experience, preferably in the rotor-wing industry
- Experience working in an MRO
- Lean experience / Green or Black Belt certification highly desired
- Exceptional business skills
- Airbus Helicopter experience highly preferred
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Airbus Helicopters is an equal opportunity employer.