Helicopter Specialties Performs Customization on New Airbus Helicopter
Helicopter Specialties, Inc. (HSI) delivers a new Airbus H125B3E helicopter completion to a private customer.
The completion included a custom paint scheme and installation of mission-specific equipment, including:
- Air Comm air conditioner
- Aero Metals engine filter
- Spectrolab SX-7 searchlight
- Grimes searchlight
- Dart vertical reference window, cargo mirror and wire strike kit
- Onboard Systems cargo hook
- ASU NVG
- Garmin 650Xi avionics system
- Garmin 5500 radar altimeter
- Garmin 600H autopilot
- Garmin GDL69AH XM datalink receiver
- Spider Tracks
- bulkhead utility attachments
- custom upholstered seats
- iPad recessed mount with charger
- and custom flooring and upholstery.
Helicopter Specialties is an FAA-certified repair station with 24 helicopter models on its FAA Repair Station certificate, including Airbus, Bell, Enstrom, Robinson, Leonardo and MD Helicopters. It is also authorized to service Safran, Honeywell/Lycoming and Rolls Royce engines. An authorized customer service facility for Airbus, Bell, Enstrom, Robinson Helicopters, it has many avionics dealerships as well.
Located at Southern Wisconsin Regional Airport, Helicopter Specialties provides services for air-medical organizations, government, corporate, utility, private and international segments. Capabilities include custom interiors, heavy maintenance, avionics, custom fabrication, engineering, structural repairs, and painting for helicopters of all types. The company also provides avionic services for fixed-wing aircraft.
For more information, visit www.helicopterspecialties.net.