HFI 2020 Scholarships: Achieve Your Dream
Helicopter Foundation International (HFI), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, opens its annual offering of up to 22 scholarships to help support students studying to become part of tomorrow's helicopter industry. HFI encourages those who fit the following eligibility requirements to apply.
Commercial Helicopter Pilot Rating Scholarship
- Have a private helicopter license
- Be enrolled in a commercial helicopter pilot rating program at an FAA-approved Part 141 school or international equivalent
- Expect to receive your commercial helicopter pilot rating after January 1, 2019 (if you will receive your rating before this date, you are not eligible to apply).
Bill Sanderson Aviation Maintenance Technician Scholarship
- Be about to graduate from an FAA-approved Part 147 aviation maintenance technician school, or be a recent recipient (within the last two years) of an airframe and powerplant (A&P) certificate
- If you are a non-U.S. citizen, have your respective country's FAA-equivalent tests completed and provide proof of foreign citizenship.
Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship
- Be enrolled in a maintenance technician certificate program at an FAA-approved Part 147 school or international equivalent
- Expect to receive your maintenance technician certificate after January 1, 2019 (if you will receive your certificate before this date, you are not eligible to apply).
Michelle North Scholarship for Safety
- Have your commercial pilot rating
- Demonstrate an outstanding aptitude for safe flying and aviation best practices.
Southern Utah University (SUU) Rotor Aviation Scholarship
- Be working toward ratings up to CFI
- Be enrolled in an SUU degree program.