New Grinders and Cutoff Tools from Snap-On Industrial Are Lightweight with Low Vibration
Snap-on Industrial launches a new lineup of grinder and cutoff tools that are lightweight and designed for low vibration. The four new grinders and two new cutoff tools feature pneumatic motors that keep internal components cool; adjustable rear exhaust that allows the operator to direct air flow away from the work area; and a built-in air regulator to dial in the exact speed for each specific application.
Additional features and benefits of the grinders and cutoff tools are:
- Ergonomic comfort-grip handle isolates vibration
- Variable speed safety-style padded trigger helps prevent accidental start-up
- Low vibration and sound levels reduce fatigue and vibration
- Small size provides maneuverability to reach restricted areas
- Available in red, green, orange or hi-vis yellow.
The six new, heavy-duty, 1-horsepower, pneumatic grinders and cutoff tools are:
- Die Grinder (part numbers PTGR400, PTGR400G, PTGR400O & PTGR400HV)
- Long Neck Die Grinder (part numbers PTGR405, PTGR405G, PTGR405O & PTGR450HV)
- Right Angle Die Grinder (part numbers PTGR410, PTGR410G, PTGR410O & PTGR410HV)
- 4-1/2” Angle Grinder (part numbers PTGR450, PTGR450G, PTGR450O & PTGR450HV)
- 3” Cutoff Tool (part numbers PTC430, PTC430G, PTC430O & PTC430HV)
- 4” Angle Cutoff Tool (part numbers PTC490, PTC490G, PTC490O & PTC490HV).
For more information on the new pneumatic grinders and cutoff tools from Snap-on Industrial, call (877) 740-1900, or visit www.snapon.com/industrial.